The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for daily warehouse operations, which includes picking up, processing and organizing inventory orders and donations. The Warehouse Specialist will fulfill and transfer items requested by staff and interviewers for family needs and is responsible for daily maintenance and cleaning of the downtown location.
The successful candidate must enjoy working within an environment that is mission-driven and fast-paced.
- Pick up, process and record inventory deliveries and donations.
- Accept and immediately check-in deliveries with the master order sheet.
- Assist with pick-ups and deliveries in the warehouse.
- Keep the garage, processing room and boutique organized, clean and free of excess goods for the safety of our clients and volunteers.
- Ensure inventory is distributed to families as requested by interviewers.
- Ensure inventory at all EIS locations is well stocked and communicate replenishment as needed to the Inventory Coordinator.
- Perform daily cleaning and maintenance duties for the downtown location.
- Check for safety, and make notations on used car seats for expiration date and weight limit.
- Working an occasional night and/or Saturday with volunteer groups.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Driving the EIS van as necessary (Driver’s License must be valid at all times).
- Other duties as assigned, and in absence of other team members.
Driving and criminal background checks are required. To apply for the position, send an email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.